Friday, July 23, 2010

Long & Overdue Post Update



Okay so in the last post I said that I would keep ya'll updated---well I lied!!!  I have been awful, just couldn't seem to find the time, life seems to be movin' @ warp speed & I'm hangin' on!!!
Enjoy the pics!!


Easter 2010
Isn't he a cutie?




4th Grade getting ready to hunt some eggs

Alex & Blake being goofy on Easter
The Bunny
Our Family

Easter Smooch

ENOUGH ALREADY!!


SPRING 2010
My Babies
You can't catch me!!

Alex @ field day, playing his favorite game WAR BALL
Alex & Dylan smokin' everybody in the 3 leg race
Oh yeah sac-race

Boyscouts @ the fish hatchery in Warm Springs

Gator in Warm Springs



SUMMER 2010
Milo doing his favorite thing SWIMMING

Dazy in action

Alex coolin' off


They're both keepers

I love this pic of my guys!

Alex thought Milo would look good in Georgia gear (doesn't he look thrilled)

Ok--so I had to include this pic because it's been a looongg time since I laughed this hard!!
Alex & his Free Bird jump

Hi Mom--look what I can do
Nothin' sweeter than Summertime

No comments:

Post a Comment