Saturday, September 11, 2010

Remember--Sept.11th

Today is September 11th, a day that will always be remembered!  I will never forget that day when our nation was attacked.  Just like every other American that day I was in shock at the images I was seeing on tv, but I just stood there froze unable to move or change the channel.  Some say that our nation has never been the same since, and I agree with that. Although that day was horrific in so many ways I like to think that we as a nation/people grow from difficulties/fear/hardship/death, in other words we are strong, we band together & will not let this or anything else defeat us---WE ARE AMERICA this is what we do we RISE FROM THE ASHES!!  So today I'm remembering & looking back in honor but I will not dwell there, I will RISE!!
Having said this I want to honor/thank all the men & women who serve our country so well, but most of all I'm proud to say that my brother is among them!!  So the following photos honor my brother------LUV YA Chad







1 comment:

  1. hey chasity! thanks for the comment! i have loved reading your blog! you have a beautiful family. i hope you don't mind me adding you to my blog list! your dogs are precious too- sissy and drew have a springer that IS THEIR LIFE!! They seriously treat mabel like their child! Looking forward to keeping up with your family!

    ReplyDelete